Heritage meets modernity in the Kanti, which was named after a remote island in Northern Canada. It is a parka that is utilitarian to its core.
Proudly Handcrafted in Canada
Back Length (M) 33 inches or 84 cm
- Entrax – Waterproof/Windproof/Stain Resistant Outer Shell (Critical seams are sealed)
- Entrax 800 – Moisture Wicking and Breathable Lining
- 650 Loft Power Premium Down
- Removable Hood and Removable Coyote Fur Trim
- Machine Washable
- Temperature Rating of -40 °C/°F
- Limited Lifetime Warranty*
Where To Buy
- Light Sensitivity System (Reflective piping) – quality 3M reflective piping for enhanced visibility
- Smart Collar – a flexi wire sewn into the top of the collar enabling custom shaping
- Quadruple Button Snap System – signature substantial hardware for reinforced hood security
- Grosgrain Velcro Protection System – ribbon covering front flap Velcro, preventing snagging of textiles and materials
- Durability Printed Cuff Trim – OSC protective seal for durability and strength around cuff
- Snowbelt – for added warmth and security when required
- Heavy-duty YKK Zippers
- Backpack Straps – inner heavy duty shoulder straps for portability
- Inner Cuffs – warms hands and seals out wind penetration
- Stuff Pocket – large interior mesh pocket for storing items and accessories
- Within 3 years* from date of purchase, Outdoor Survival Canada will repair or replace any item found to be defective in materials or workmanship when put to normal wear and tear and cared for in accordance with instructions. This warranty is limited to zippers, clasps, stitching, buttons and snaps.
- Please note that the Limited Lifetime Warranty does not apply to any defects caused as a result of misuse, abuse, accidental circumstances or long-term wear, such as improper cleaning, neglect, accident, fire, theft, or excessive use for commercial wear. Any alterations on the product will automatically void the warranty.
Contact your local dealer for pricing.