Inspired by the traditional Inuit word for “younger sister”. A hip-length coat punctuated by a form fitting silhouette and brings the best of style to winter living.
- Model is wearing size S.
- Back Length 28 inches/71 cm.
- Size 2XS-2XL. 3XL and 4XL only available in Orca Black and Cold Lake Blue.
- Entrax – Waterproof/Windproof/Stain Resistant Outer Shell (Critical seams are sealed)
- Entrax 800 – Moisture Wicking and Breathable Lining
- 650 Loft Power Premium Down
- Removable Hood and Removable Coyote Fur Trim
- Machine Washable
- Temperature Rating of -40°C/°F
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Light Sensitivity System (Reflective piping) – quality 3M reflective piping for enhanced visibility
- Smart Collar – a flexi wire sewn into the top of the collar enabling custom shaping
- Quadruple Button Snap System – signature substantial hardware for reinforced hood security
- Grosgrain Velcro Protection System – ribbon covering front flap Velcro, preventing snagging of textiles and materials
- Durability Printed Cuff Trim – OSC protective seal for durability and strength around cuff
- Heavy-duty YKK Zippers
- Inner Cuffs – warms hands and seals out wind penetration
- Stuff Pocket – large interior mesh pocket for storing items and accessories
ALPINE MOSS, ARCTIC BLUE, CHARCOAL GREY, COLD LAKE BLUE, HIMALAYAN PINK, INDIGO BLUE, MILITARY GREEN, OPAL, ORCA BLACK, PURE WHITE, RED ALERT, SAND BUFF, STEEL GREY