Inspired by the traditional Inuit word for “younger sister”. A hip-length coat punctuated by a form fitting silhouette and brings the best of style to winter living.
- Model is wearing size S.
- Back Length 28 inches/71 cm.
- Size 2XS-2XL.
- 3XL & 4XL only available in Cold Lake Blue and Orca Black only.
- Entrax – Waterproof/Windproof/Stain Resistant Outer Shell (Critical seams are sealed)
- Entrax 800 – Moisture Wicking and Breathable Lining
- 650 Loft Power Premium Down
- Removable Hood and Removable Coyote Fur Trim
- Machine Washable
- Temperature Rating of -40°C/°F
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Light Sensitivity System (Reflective piping) – quality 3M reflective piping for enhanced visibility
- Smart Collar – a flexi wire sewn into the top of the collar enabling custom shaping
- Quadruple Button Snap System – signature substantial hardware for reinforced hood security
- Grosgrain Velcro Protection System – ribbon covering front flap Velcro, preventing snagging of textiles and materials
- Durability Printed Cuff Trim – OSC protective seal for durability and strength around the cuff
- Heavy-duty YKK Zippers
- Inner Cuffs – warms hands and seals out wind penetration
- Stuff Pocket – large interior mesh pocket for storing items and accessories