Inspired by the traditional Inuit word for “sea ice”, The Siku is a knee-length protection is both flattering and protecting even on the coldest days.
- Model is wearing size S
- Back Length 39 inches/91 cm.
- Size 2XS-2XL. 3XL and 4XL only available in Orca Black and Cold Lake Blue.
- Entrax – Waterproof/Windproof/Stain Resistant Outer Shell (Critical seams are sealed)
- Entrax 800 – Moisture Wicking and Breathable Lining
- 650 Loft Power Premium Down
- Removable Hood and Removable Coyote Fur Trim
- Machine Washable
- Temperature Rating of -40°C/°F
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Light Sensitivity System (reflective piping) – quality 3M reflective piping for enhanced visibility
- Smart Collar – a flexi wire sewn into the top of the collar enabling custom shaping
- Quadruple Button Snap System – signature substantial hardware for reinforced hood security
- Grosgrain Velcro Protection System – ribbon covering front flap Velcro, preventing snagging of textiles and materials
- Durability Printed Cuff Trim – OSC protective seal for durability and strength around cuff
- Snowbelt – for added warmth and security when required
- Heavy-duty YKK Zippers
- Backpack Straps- inner heavy duty shoulder straps for portability
- Inner Cuffs – warms hands and seals out wind penetration
- Stuff Pocket – large interior mesh pocket for storing items and accessories